A champion is someone who does not settle for that day’s practice, that day’s competition, that day’s performance. They are always striving to be better. They don’t live in the past.
- Briana Scurry
I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.
- Mia Hamm
Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it.
- Mia Hamm
Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Click on the links below for more info…
- A Message from Your Player on the Field April 13, 2014
- 2014 Season Recreational Coaches Letter March 24, 2014
- Game Days Announced – Select League 2014 March 17, 2014
- 2014 Recreation League Registrations are Closed March 17, 2014
- Mandatory Meeting Recreation League March 24, 2014 March 17, 2014
- 2014 Kabanica Scholarship March 8, 2014