Welcome! Thank you for choosing Manitowoc Goalgetters soccer. Please read the following information in its entirety BEFORE beginning the online process. If necessary, print a copy to use as a checklist to ensure all registration forms are complete.
1. Registration for the 2016-2017 Season has begun. Teams potentially available include U11, U12, 13 and U14 (Coed); High School Girls and High School Boys. Final team age groups will be determined the end of January 2017, based on enrollments.
2. Read the GG Policy Handbook (updated August 2013). This is required annually. As part of the online registration process, you will be asked to indicate you have read and agree to abide by the rules of the Club Handbook. Included is the concussion policy from the Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association.
3. Fees for the 2016 – 2017 season are as follows:
Spring season (practices start end of March, 2017; Games start end of April 2017 and run through June: $195 (Coed) *REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JANUARY 31, 2017
****Note: We cannot guarantee team placement if you register after the deadline****
Spring only (High School Girls): $130 *REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 15, 2017
The online registration system accepts credit cards; you can also indicate “pay by check” and mail a check to:
GoalGetters United Soccer Club
PO Box 1542,
Manitowoc, WI 54220
4. The Wisconsin Youth Soccer (WYSA) season runs August 1 to July 31 every year.
New for 2016/2017 season:
Youth are placed on teams according to the age they are on January 1 of each year. WYSA does not allow any exceptions. All players must be a minimum of age 9 on August 1 of each year to play.
5. Team/player requests may be made, but the Goalgetters Board reserves the right to place players on teams to benefit the Club as a whole.
6. Online registration is the preferred method to register players. Computer/internet access can be obtained at the area public library if not available at home.
7. IMPORTANT! The online registration process must be completed all at once. The system does not allow you to return to a registration once it is filed. Be prepared with medical, insurance, payment information, and a digital photo to upload when beginning the registration process.
8. A player is not considered registered until the online registration process is complete, and all forms are received by the Club. This includes medical waiver, photo uploaded with registration, copy birth certificate (new players only), and full payment. Verbal commitments will not be honored.
FORMS YOU WILL NEED:
2016-2017 Select Online Registration (click to access online site)
The purpose of this policy is to establish the guidelines by which scholarships will be extended to players selected to play on Goalgetters of Manitowoc Soccer Club (the club) teams, but for whom the fee to play may pose a barrier.